|Low Voltage Power Distribution System
- Two Auxiliary transformers (33/0.415kV) are provided for each Elevated station with two separate HT feeder circuit to supply power to all the auxiliary loads.
- The major lighting source will be fluorescent lamp, energy saving, high efficiency, low loss and high power factor.
- The lighting system shall have three illumination levels such as Emergency level 33%, (off peak hour) 66% and (Peak hour) 100% which shall be controlled automatically through lux level and timer based.
|Essential Power Supply (DG Set)
- Standby generator will be provided at all stations to provide essential low voltage power supply to the essential loads that can maintain the operation in a safe environment in the event of the failure of the normal station power supply. The non-essential loads will be shed before the generator takes up the loads
|Emergency Power Supply (UPS)
- Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS)will be provided with batteries at the stations to provide emergency low voltage power supply to the emergency loads that can maintain the operation in a safe environment in the event of the failure of the normal station power supply until the standby generator can take over.
- The earthing system designed in accordance with Indian TN-S system shall be provided for the purpose of safety from electric shock for personnel, operation safely and to prevent stray current.
- Main earth Mat system shall be provided for each stationto achieve the earthing resistance of less than 1 ohm for Electrical system equipment and Clean Earth Mat System shall be provided in for each station to achieve an overall earth resistance not greater than 0.5 ohm for Extra Low Voltage system equipment such as S&T, AFC and BMS system.
|Low Voltage Cables
- All low voltage cables, wires&control cables shall be XPLE, Flame Retardant Low smoke (FRLS) PVC insulated cable.
- Cables for Emergency Services shall be of Fire Survival (FS) type cables
- All LV cable conductors shall be of Copper.
|Building Management System
- Building Management System is for controlling and monitoring functions of Station MEP Equipment such as Lighting, Lifts and Escalators to provide better comfort for the Passengers of each station by effective utilization of Ventilation &Air Conditioning andElectrical installations.
- Passenger Elevators suitable for Physically challengedwith SS car body, machine room-less, Electric Tractionwith Gear less motor having VVVF Control shall be provided in all stations from Street level to concourse level and concourse level to platform level.
- Escalators suitable for semi-outdoor installation shall be provided in all stations. Steel Escalator is planned from Street level to Concourse Level and Glass Escalator (lighting below hand rail) from Concourse level to Platform level