Efficient, safe, reliable and comfortable public transportation system emphasising on a Transit Oriented Development (TOD), contributes significantly in improving the liveability index of a City. Hyderabad Metro Rail project envisions the same philosophy and shall help establish Hyderabad as a top standing city globally.
TRANSIT ORIENTED SYSTEM is an inspiring trend in creating vibrant urban spaces integrated with a high quality transit system that enhance the quality of life.
TOD of Hyderabad Metro Rail Project shall provide ample parking & circulation areas along with vibrant spaces for work, shopping, leisure, entertainment and healthcare.
- Total Development Potential – 18.5 million sq ft
- At Terminal Locations – 12.5 million sq ft
- Adjoining Metro Rail Stations – 6 million sq ft
With options for independent Built to Suit and multi-client facilities,TOD shall offer:
- Office Space - IT/ITES and others
- Retail - Malls, High Street Retail, etc.,
- Hospitality - Hotels, Service Apartments, etc.,
- Healthcare - Hospitals, Poly Clinics, etc.,
- Others - Convention Centers, Entertainment zones, Theme parks, Warehousing, etc.,
- Stations - Convenience Retail
TOD Value Proposition:
Hyderabad Metro Rail connectivity will help in operational cost arbitrage.
- For companies it will reduce transportation costs significantly apart from enhancing the quality of life of the workforce.
- For the retail segment, higher footfalls due to customer travel convenience will be an added advantage.
Development activities initiated for the First Phase of TOD:
- Depot Locations – Options for large facilities / campus style developments.
- 6 million sq ft at key locations along the Metro corridor.
- Urban integration.
- Convenience Retail space at Metro Rail stations.
For all marketing and other related queries please write to us on email@example.com