|Sr. No.||Communication Sub-System||Key Feature|
- Complete IP-Ethernet Based System
- 10 GB Backbone Network with Dual Core Ring Configuration.
- Layered Architecture – Core, Distribution and Access.
- < 50ms recovery time
- 2x120 FO Operation Cables and 2X120 FO Commercial Cables
- Hybrid System – Supports both TDM & IP trunks
- Tandem and Satellite PABX for all locations
- Centralized Voice Mail System (CVMS)
- Types of telephone shall be Analogue Telephone, Digital Telephone, Help-Points Phone and IP Phones
- PFCT Bypass facility
- Fully IP based Digital TETRA Radio system.
- Voice and data communications.
- Provision to support TETRA 2 TEDS in future.
- Fully redundant two nos. MSCs and 10 nos. base stations each with 2 base radios
- 95% coverage for the tracks, inside stations, OCC/DCC, depot locations, sub-stations
- IP based Fixed and PTZ CCTV Cameras.
- Local Video Recording at 4 [email protected] for 31 days.
- Standby recording servers per corridor
- Sever based Intelligent Video Analytics
- IP based Platform Double-face LED Board on platform
- IP based Single and double-faced 42" TFT displays in concourse
- Automatic & Manual Operation mode
- Display in different languages: Telugu, English and Hindi;
- S&TC system interface at OCC and also locally at stations
- Integrated PA and PIDS System HMI.
- IP based Digital Public Address System.
- Complete A+B circuits for each PA zone.
- Class-D Amplifiers with more than 80% efficiency.
- N+1 Amplifier redundancy and fully redundant station servers.
- Master Clock System with Network Time Protocol (NTP) server
- NTP based analog and digital slave clocks
- IP based Access Control System provided for designated rooms and restricted Area;
- Proximity card reader compatible with the MIFARE Type A and Sony FELICA
- HMI integrated with CCTV System HMI
- Photography, printing and card issue facilities at Depot/OCC
- Intrusion detection by IR sensors and video analytics motion detection feature at OCC, Depot, Stations and RSS.
- IP based Centralized Voice Recording for Radio, Telephone and PAS for 31 days
- Hot Stand-by recording servers
- Interface with all communication sub-systems including UPS equipment.
- Indication of generic and high level fault from each of the Subsystems
- Different colours visual indication and audible tone for each alarm category
- LAN for Administrative purposes.
- Only infrastructure shall be provided by COM, while other hardware, software or applications shall be provided by LTMRHL or OMC's OA/IT Team.