Comprising three high density corridors, Metro Rail Network will cover a total distance of around 72 km comprising ultra-modern station buildings.
- This prominent and the largest Metro Project in PPP will have three elevated corridors interlacing the city of Hyderabad having metro stations en route in a distance of 1 km approximately.
- Such hi-tech and environment friendly stations would be equipped with escalators, lifts and staircase for the convenience of the passengers.
- The Metro Rail Network will pass through the principal roads of Hyderabad which connects major bus hubs, residential and commercial spots.
- The metro would be connected to currently running MMTS services at Bharatnagar, Begumpet, Malakpet and Falaknuma along with cardinal train terminals at Secunderabad, Nampally and Begumpet.
- The bus depots that would be interlinked include Miyapur, MGBS, Koti, Dilshuknagar, Charminar and Jubilee Bus Station.
- Parking facilities would be developed on the parking & circulation areas along the corridor on the land parcels provided by the GoAP, in addition to Transit Oriented.